Tucker Lacrosse Premier Overnight Camp
Rising 6th Graders - 12th Graders
June 24-26, 2018 | Johns Hopkins University
The Tucker Lacrosse Premier Overnight Camp offers players the opportunity to learn contemporary, innovative skills and techniques, advanced drills, plays, team concepts and apply them in game situations. Camp also features sessions on the significance of good body language and social media positives and pitfalls.
While campers are with us, instruction will focus on: • Improving Stick Skills
• Stick Handling
• Advanced and Creative Shooting Techniques
• Dodging Techniques
• Center Draw Play
• Midfield Transition
• Individual and Defensive Skills and Tactics
• Individualized Goalie Instruction & Specialized Drills for Goalies
• Team Offensive and Team Defensive Sets
• Player Field Positioning & Getting the Edge on Your Opponent
• Emphasis on Polishing Defensive Skills
• Proper checking techniques
• 8-meter play
• Man up/man down situations
We have packed a ton into this two and a half day camp for you to be able to take the skills & team concepts you learn at the Hopkins Blue Jay Premier Overnight camp and apply them in YOUR game play!
Staff: Johns Hopkins Head Coach Janine Tucker has assembled a staff of coaches that include members from the nationally ranked Johns Hopkins lacrosse team. Players interact and be taught by top level coaches and players. All are dedicated to providing you with great individual and team instruction!
Camp Highlights: • Reside with your friends and teammates
• Camp will be held on the campus of Johns Hopkins University
• Air conditioned residence halls
• Outstanding coaching staff
• 24-hour supervision
• Camp shirt and lanyard
• Emphasis on specialty situations
• Competitive play sessions
• Campers placed in groups based on age, size, and skill level
• Specialized skills for YOUR position, including goalies
• Tons of game play
• New for 2018! Campers receive a Lax & Life Journal!
For Advanced Girls Lacrosse Players in 6th - 12th Grade