Tucker Lacrosse Advanced Skills Clinics
Boys in Grades 6th - 12th
July 6 - 9, 2020 | Wynne-Darden Stadium
Join Ryan Tucker, Head Coach at Norfolk Academy and 2019 MLL Championship team member and his staff for high energy, intense, skill-building and confidence-building lacrosse clinics this summer!
- Advanced stick handling
- Defensive Positioning and Footwork
- Small-Sided Play and Strategies
- Face-Off and Wing Play
- Closing and Beating Double Teams
- Offensive and Defensive Tactics and Strategies
Ryan Tucker and his Norfolk Academy lacrosse coaching staff along with special guest coaches from the MLL and PLL professional leagues.
- Camp will be held at the Wynne-Darden Stadium on the campus of Norfolk Academy in Norfolk, VA.
- Outstanding coaching staff
- Camp Reversible Jersey and Lanyard
- Emphasis on skill-building as well as confidence-building
- Emphasis on specialty situations
- Competitive small-sided play sessions
- Campers placed in groups based on age, size and skill level
- Specialized coaching and skill-building for YOUR position, including goalies
- Tons of high energy play
- Each participant receives a comprehensive advanced stickwork packet
|Who||For Advanced Boys Lacrosse Players in 6th - 12th Grade|
|Where||Wynne-Darden Stadium at Norfolk Academy
1585 Wesleyan Drive, Norfolk, VA 23502 Map It!
|When||July 6 - July 9, 2020|
|Cost||$70 per session or $250 for all 4 sessions
*Final price will include a small online convenience fee
For Camp Questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org